Gerald Madrid Bail Bonds is committed to providing you with the information you need to make the best decisions possible when it comes to bail bonds in New Mexico. We understand that for many, bailing a loved one out of jail is a new experience—you don’t know where to turn or who to trust.
As a local, family-owned company, we pride ourselves on being New Mexico’s most knowledgeable and experienced bail bond agency, and want you to have the information you need to feel confident in the bail bond services you choose.
New Mexico Bail Bonds Agency Requirements
If you are looking for a reputable bail bond agency in New Mexico, consider the following:
1. A bail bondsman cannot charge a premium of more than 10% of the bond amount.
2. Premiums and fees are non-refundable.
3. If collateral is necessary to secure the bond, it may not exceed 100% of the bond amount.
4. Collateral must be returned to you within 10 days of the bond being exonerated, regardless of whether or not your premium is paid in full.
5. The agency must give you a receipt for your premium and collateral (if collateral is necessary to secure the bond).
Contact our Bail Bond Agency for Affordable Bail Bonds in New Mexico
Gerald Madrid Bail Bonds has been serving New Mexico with affordable bail bond services since 1984. Since then, we’ve bailed out more than 57,000 defendants. When you choose us, you can count on us to provide you with free, accurate information and a guarantee that we’ll get your loved one out of jail—if we don’t we’ll give you your money back. Contact us today!
At Gerald Madrid Bail Bonds, we mean business!
Call (505) 243-0249 to speak with an expert about affordable bail bonds in New Mexico.